The Progressive Hospital
A man once committed to save lives, is now obsessed with bringing the world to its knees. From the author of the Progressive Book Series Comes a novel, an educational thriller, like no other, interwoven with a global pandemic… and a conspiracy.
Follow the journey of surgical caregivers as they navigate a new world of uncertainty.
The Progressive Hospital is available now to buy in hardcover and paperback.
The Progressive Machine
The story of innovation isn’t always told in novels. Sometimes it evolves from … ingenuity, curiosity, and sheer will. That is the history of Lean – before we called it “Lean.”
The Progressive Machine is Stephen Weller’s definitive primer on how a very important concept in production and service excellence came into being. Like the philosophy itself, the ideas neither start nor end here, helping to develop a leadership mindset that not only continuously improves, but also continues to grow. That is the heart of Lean.
BOOK AWARD WINNERS
Speak Up Talk Radio
Firebird Book Awards
The Progressive Hospital Spanish Edition Now Available
Translator, Cristian Avila Soto, introduces the book in Spanish
The Progressive Hospital Book Interview with Sam Yankelevitch
Sam and Stephen talk about the upcoming book, The Progressive Hospital.
The Progressive Hospital Book Trailer
See the trailer to Stephen’s new book, The Progressive Hospital: A Lean Hope.
The Value of a Surgical Optimization
Stephen Weller’s presentation on the Value of Surgical Optimization at the LSS World Conference
See What Readers Are Saying
The Healthcare QualityCast Interview
- Special Announcement - Pause
- Healthcare QualityCast Pilot Episode #0: Chika Odioemene MSN, NP, RN, MS-HQS, CPPS, CPHQ, LSSMBB, FISQu
- The Journey of the Healthcare QualityCast with Jarvis Gray, Part 3
- The Journey of the Healthcare QualityCast with Jarvis Gray, Part 2
- The Journey of the Healthcare QualityCast with Jarvis Gray
- The Best of the Healthcare QualityCast: Evita Payton, MSHI, MSHA, LSSBB
- The Best of the Healthcare QualityCast: Nigel Brown, DBA
- The Best of the Healthcare QualityCast: Don Martin MHA, FACHE
- The Best of the Healthcare QualityCast: Bonnie Barnes, CEO at The DAISY Foundation & Stuart Downs, DNP, RN, CENP, CPHQ
- Best of The Healthcare QualityCast: Eddie Pérez-Ruberté, Former Healthcare Transformation Leader